Thursday, December 31, 2009

thanks for making me fall behind, Santa

Thanks to the library and my fickle reading appetite, I was never really on track for the 100 in 5 years.
But now I got a little Santa setback in my stockings.
In case you're wondering what non-list reading looms (though some are definitely list-worthy):
James Crumley, The Last Good Kiss (already devoured. so much fun)
John Lanchester, Mr Phillips (ditto, though a little slower. also more thought-provoking)
Charles Dickens, Nicholas Nickleby
Mary Oliver, New and Selected Poems, vol. 2
Jonathan Bernstein, Knickers in a Twist: A Dictionary of British Slang
Joseph von Eichendorff, Gedichte
Rudolf Eberhard, ed., Fritze Bollmann wollte angeln

Happy New Year, everyone!

2 comments:

Emily Cross said...

Happy New Year to you too!!

Anonymous said...

LOL. Have fun!