Saturday, March 13, 2010

Review-The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson

I choose to read The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo because I liked the name. I didn't really know it was about. I don't read reviews so I was surprised when I discovered that it was a crime novel. I usually don't read crime novels but I gave it a try anyway. It took me about 200 pages to actually get interested in the book. Then I was hooked. I really liked Lisbeth and Mikael. Both character were so interesting. I'm not sure I've "met" characters like that before. There is graphic violence and graphic sex. But it's important to the story so it didn't bother me. I could put the book down once I got engrossed in the story.  I'll definitely be reading the next two books.

1 comments:

Briony said...

I just finished reading this not too long ago, and I really enjoyed it too. In a way it reminded me of Dan Brown, in the way huge chunks of facts were reeled off, but I loved the story. I just bought the second one to read, I'm looking forward to it!