Tuesday, March 1, 2011

REVIEW - TH1RTEEN R3ASONS WHY

MY THOUGHTS: I have been trying to get this book from the library for the longest time. Every time I went to get it, it was out. So I finally put it on hold. I started this book yesterday afternoon and finished it this afternoon. It is a very good book and keeps you locked on to what the author is writing. You want to find out why Clay is on the list of 13 people. Did he do something to Hannah? You also want to find out what the 13 reasons are for Hannah to take her own life. This is a very moving book. While I was reading this book I was so hoping that it was a mistake and someone helped Hannah. And the interesting thing is that while Clay was listening to the tapes he recognized all the signs of suicide. But by then it was too late. This book also made me very angry at all the people that added to the reasons for Hannah's suicide. The consequences of what they did took a life. If you haven't read this book, please do. It's very well written and moves along very fast. I highly recommend this book.

You can see my full review at my place, Just Books.

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Love this book!!!