Monday, May 4, 2009

Amanda Snow: Update

It's been about a month since I've added my list to the blog, so I thought it would be a nice time for an update!

Out of the 100 books, I've read 4 this past month:

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
The Wonderful Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum
Such a Pretty Girl by Laura Weiss
One Month to Live by Chris & Kerry Shook

The ones I've already reviewed have links attached.

This is already a lot of fun and definitely helping to get some of those books off my list!

3 comments:

moonrat said...

congrats, Amanda!!

i have a little thing for Jane Austen, and P&P is still my favorite... (now you have an excuse to watch or re-watch both the BBC and Kiera Knightley adaptations...)

PurpleClover said...

Awesome!

The Budgeting Diva said...

I am looking forward to Pride and Prejudice. It is on my list too.