Saturday, May 16, 2009

Sorry about this . . .

I apologise for interupting the current programing of this blog, but . . .

I wanted to let anyone know that is trying to contact/email me for invitations/other reasons in regards to this blog, that i probably won't be able to get back to yeh with invite/response till after the 30th May.

Sadly i'm not going on holidays or anything like that, but to a non-internet zone to study for my lovely jovely exams.

Sorry for any inconvience,

toodles

emily.

3 comments:

moonrat said...

good luck, Emily!

Linda said...

Ace 'em, baby! Will do my good-luck rituals for you... now, go study... Peace, Linda

(NOTE: Just hooded my first doctoral student at my current institution... lovely... the best part of my job = the students)

Crystal Posey said...

GOOD LUCK!!