Saturday, August 8, 2009

Progress for July

Well, I didn't read quite as much this month, but I made a little headway on my list:

Fairies in Tradition and Literature Review
Golden Bough Review
If Not, Winter Review
VilletteReview

Then, I finished a few more that are partials - some Shakespeare plays, and the first half of Anne of Green Gables:

Twelfth Night Review
Anne of Green Gables, Avonlea, Island Review
Macbeth Review

It was SO much fun to read Anne of Green Gables again, but the highlight of the month on this list was definitely If Not, Winter, which I highly recommend.

2 comments:

Goedi said...

I know you already have plenty to read, but, fwiw, when I read Anne of Green Gables I was curious about "Elaine, the Lily Maid of Astolat," that I wound up reading all of Tennyson's Idylls of the King. I highly recommend it (them).

Keshalyi said...

I was familiar with Elaine, but ironically, just a few weeks ago, I picked up a copy of Idylls. Weird... ;)