Friday, August 14, 2009

Sapphire/PUSH

Has anyone else read PUSH? I started it last night and finished it today--reading the whole thing only took about 4 hours (and I'm a slow reader, promise).

That said, there's a lot in it to think about in it, and I kinda don't want to read anything else for awhile so I can mull.

I had it on my list because I remember hearing Sapphire on NPR when I was like 13 or 14, I think--maybe on Terry Gross--talking very vividly about one particular scene. It stuck with me and I've been meaning to read it for a long time, but I doubt I would have been ready for it when I was any younger.

Has anyone else read it?

2 comments:

ImageNations said...

you read good my dear.

Anonymous said...

PUSH is really nice to read..Thanks for sharing..

___________________
Andrew
We do your Marketing for best sales