Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Review * "Tender is the Night" *F. Scott Fitzgerald

I just finished this book yesterday evening. I've been struggling to figure out how to review this book without giving away too much of the story.

The writing was excellent. It was easy enough to become absorbed in the story, and I did find myself wondering about the twist that I knew was coming up. However, once I put the book down, I couldn't decide if I was satisfied with the ending or not. But then it could be that was what Fitzgerald was going for.

Would I recommend this story? Yes. This is one I'd definitely tell you to pick up.

You can read the full review here: Mya Barrett Blog

2 comments:

Linda said...

I haven't been able to get into a Fitzgerald novel yet. Perhaps this might be the one!

moonrat said...

it's on my list.

i've read and loved GATSBY and BABYLON REVISITED. so i'm pretty excited.